MBPGSU Student Executive Elections: Wed. Oct. 12 after seminars
Hello MBP! Are you looking to get more involved in student life in MBP? The MBPGSU is looking for volunteers for the 2011-2012 student executive.
Sunnybrook students, please speak to Firas Moosvi (email@example.com) if you are interested in participating.
Downtown students, take a look at the attached job descriptions and email Alison Aiken (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the position(s) of interest to you by TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11TH.
Positions on the downtown council include:
- Vice President
- Social Reps
- Sports Reps
- First Year Reps (note: this position is limited to first year students)
- GSU Reps
- Tutorial series organizer
- James Lepock Memorial Student Symposium organizing committee
- Geneva Park organizing committee
- Open House organizing committee
Please feel free to email if you have any questions. Elections will take place at 4:30 pm following the student seminar next week (there is just one speaker) on Wednesday, October 12th. We encourage you to get involved!
Alison and Firas 2010-2011 MBPGSU presidents