MBP Secret Santa 2011
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and your MBPGSU is organizing a secret gift exchange! This event is open to students, staff and faculty both uptown and downtown, but for logistical reasons we won't mix the two pools of gift-givers. The rules are fairly simple:
- Sign up online by Friday, December 2.
- Gifts should be valued at $10 or under. Homemade gifts are encouraged.
- Label the gift with your recepient's name, but don't write your own name on it (it's a secret).
- Downtown: Place your gift under the tree at the Holiday Wine and Cheese on December 14. Sunnybrook: Deliver your gift stealthily to your recepient's desk on or before December 14.
- If you're going on holiday before Wednesday December 14, let us know when you're leaving.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or find one of your trusty elves:
- Badr Idsaid (MaRS)
- Dushyandi Rajendran (SickKids)
- Monica Clifford (MaRS)
- Justin Lau (Sunnybrook)
So put on your Santa hat and sign up!