Applications for Fall 2017 Insight Fellowships are open
Insight Data Science has reached out to the department to advertise their Insight Data Fellows Programs, a tuition-free professional fellowship for students and postdocs looking to transition to careers in data science, health data science, data engineering, or artificial intelligence. They've opened their applications for their Fall Fellowships geared towards alumni, postdocs, and to-be-graduates, so we thought we'd share the information with you, if any of you are interested. The details they've provided us are below.
800+ Insight alumni are now data scientists and data engineers at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Tesla, Seven Bridges Genomics, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Microsoft, and 200+ other top companies.
We are looking for alumni, post-docs, or students graduating by December 2017, who can participate full-time during the Fellowship and interview period following. Please note that our Data Science and Health Data Science Programs have a PhD requirement (our Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering programs have no education requirement).
- 7 week, full-time, post-graduate training, leading to full-time industry employment
- Mentorship from leading industry data scientists, data engineers, and AI experts
- Join an active community of Insight alumni
- Self-directed, project-based learning with support from Insight throughout the whole process
- Tuition-free with need-based scholarships available to help cover living costs
Upcoming Insight Fellowships
Starting July 17, 2017
Application deadline: May 22, 2017
Starting September 5, 2017
Application deadline: June 26, 2017
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org