Call For New MBP Blog Editor
Hello MBP students,
It has been a great year full of satisfactions and significant achievements. The MBP website was on life support before we took it over and generated some excitement around it, with periodic blog posts, pictures, polls, and much more.
We are now recruiting for our chief-editor position. Time commitment is minor (flexible but generally 1-2 hours per week). We are looking for motivated individuals with good communication and organizational skills.
- Create blog content that will interest MBP students
- Review and edit other bloggers' posts
- Suggest topics to be covered by the MBP blog team
- Recruit new bloggers and invite guest contributors on a regular basis
- Cover MBP events (via posts or pictures)
- Continue the vision of creating a platform for MBP students to share interesting topics and discuss relevant issues
Benefits of This Position:
- Develop leadership and communication skills applicable to any field or career choice
- Improve your own writing skills
- Add value to your CV and scholarship applications with leadership and communication experience
- Network with departmental and university personnel
- Operate in a positive environment filled with like-minded and passionate students
- Tremendous autonomy to pursue new goals for the MBP blog
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest for this position, by June 30.