Ultrasound Engineer Position at FloSonics Medical
FloSonics Medical has reached out to MBP to advertise for an open position at their company.
Details for the position are below, and feel free to check out FloSonic Medical's work by going to http://flosonicsmedical.com.
Competitive and commensurate to experience
About FloSonics Medical
FloSonics Medical is a venture-backed start-up that develops and commercializes wearable sensors, which improve clinical management of critically ill patients inside and outside of the hospital. Our FloPatch technology enables real-time functional hemodynamic monitoring for patients requiring cardiopulmonary and fluid resuscitation. FloPatch is the only solution suitable for use inside and outside the hospital. We are a privately-owned Canadian company, which recently closed a $5M seed round. For more information, visit http://flosonicsmedical.com.
We conduct state-of-the-art research and product development in Ultrasound, Sensor Technology, and Signal Processing as they relate to critical care medicine. We are looking for a highly self-motivated Ultrasound Engineer with expertise in ultrasonic transducer/sensor and ultrasonic systems development.
We're looking for someone who is
- Experienced in ultrasound engineering and knowledge of ultrasonic principals
- Comfortable with ultrasound transducer design and fabrication
- Familiar with modelling and simulation environments
- Experienced in working within a regulated development environment (ISO 13485)
- A self-starter and proactive person to work with and contribute on the exciting technologies we are creating
Ideal candidate would have:
- Hands on experience in design and development of ultrasonic transducers
- Experience designing, developing, and testing prototype hardware and concepts
- Experience performing experiments to characterize systems and components and prepare formal reports and results summaries
- Proficiency in modeling and simulating material properties and beam patterns
- Knowledge of DFMA techniques
- Experience interfacing transducers with electronics and mechanical housings
- Knowledge of signal processing
Please send all applications to email@example.com, with the job title in the subject line.